Auto 40 lb. Deboxing System for Cheese
The Auto Cheese Block Deboxing System removes the corrugate on 40 lb. (20 kg.) cheese blocks up to 6 blocks per minute. The system can reduce labor, improve safety and eliminate ergonomic issues typically seen with manual deboxing. The machine was designed with limited space in mind.
A fully automatic robotic system removes cheese blocks from wood pallets with the option of restacking on a plastic pallet for clean room acceptability.
- Deboxes up to 8 blocks per minute
- Fully guarded machine with safety interlocks on all doors
- Stainless steel construction with washdown components
- Fully automatic machine with Allen Bradley or Siemens controls
- Eliminates ergonomic issues typically seen with manual deboxing
- Reduces labor costs over manual deboxing