Become part of an exciting, rapidly growing company where opportunities are endless.
Marchant Schmidt, Inc. a leader in the food processing equipment industry with interests in both the national and international markets, is continuing to grow our business and creating additional opportunities in a variety of departments.
We’ve been in business for 50 years and have seen strong and steady growth during that time. We can offer you a fast paced, challenging work environment along with the opportunity to grow with a great company!
To be considered for an open position at Marchant Schmidt, Inc. you may:
- Fill out our Online Application
- Send Cover Letter and Resume to our mailing address: 24 W Larsen Dr, Fond du Lac, WI 54937 Attn: Human Resources
- Email Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
- Visit our facility and fill out an in-house application
We have a great opportunity for someone who likes to travel and who enjoys a fast paced work environment. Responsibilities include a mixture of work in our shop, as well as daily or overnight travel to customer sites to perform a wide variety of highly technical duties including start-up and repair of complex and sophisticated electronic and mechanical equipment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic components, RS Logix, Control Logix, Factory Talk ME amd servo drives. Must be able to read schematics and wire machines. Travel will include both domestic and international travel. A dairy/cheese company maintenance background would be beneficial.
Our Electrical Controls department has an opportunity and we are looking for someone with the motivation and drive to grow with our company.
- Assemble and wire machine control panels, machines, push button stations, touch screens, e-stops, Drives and PLC’s
- Must have an understanding of all machine control hardware
- Perform electrical tests to ensure proper wiring techniques
- Must have an understanding of wiring from schematics
- Must understand hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Building panels to UL specification would be a plus!
Responsibilities include laying out, positioning, aligning and fitting components together to blueprint specifications for final assembly of food and dairy equipment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and layouts and the ability to secure and weld parts on equipment with attention to warpage and metal fatigue. Team communications skills are important. An Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer an outstanding benefit package that includes a Flexible Benefit Plan (cafeteria plan), enabling you to customize your benefit program to meet your individual and family needs.
These benefits include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health Care & Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Reimbursement
- Smoke-free & Drug-free Work Environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Temperature controlled shop facility, plus more…