The VCS40 is designed to optimize yield from 40lb/20kg blocks. Cheese passes through scanners that measure the block. A unique cut solution is created to make the best use of the product. Based on this cut solution, servos automatically adjust the horizontal and vertical cutting wires. After cutting, the cheese is denested and released one loaf at a time. The bottom layer of loaves is inverted so further processing can be performed cut-side down. Cheese is automatically conveyed into downstream equipment.
- Dynamic feedback for low giveaway
- Programmable Servo driven portion stripper
- 3D block scanning for accurate cut solution
- Accurate weight control with product containment
- Cantilevered continuous urethane belts for easy removal