A full line of converging/diverging product transfer systems designed exclusively for the food and dairy industry. The convergers/divergers are designed to comply with the USDA Dairy specifications with an open side frame, removable switching mechanism, stand-off bearing, washdown duty motors and all stainless steel construction. The product carriers are also designed with food-grade plastic. Marchant Schmidt offers many different design configurations for merging or spreading food product to your particular application.
- Variable speed drive for max flexibility
- Automatic lubrication system
- Removable switching station assembly
- Washdown compatible with construction
- Carrier rods driven by roller chain assembly
- Wide variety of applications