The Food Processing Line Control System unifies all the individual machines to run as one complete automated system. This recipe driven system controls all aspects of the line.
Operators can focus on feeding cheese blocks, filling the powder hopper and keeping the packaging machine running at peak efficiency. The Line Control System automatically calls for cubes to be made, feeds the scale as needed and measures and calculates the amount of powder to be applied. The control hardware is housed in a stainless enclosure. The electrical cabinet has an Human Machine Interface (HMI) in the door and is usually mounted to the floor near the production equipment.
For a quote on a Food Processing Line Control System, please contact Marchant Schmidt today.
- Integrated system for complete line control
- Coordinates cheese measurement and powder application
- Multiple levels of user access
- Detailed diagnostics on HMI
- Convenient/consistent recipe control
- Open programming code – no black box