Marchant Schmidt’s EP360 is a special line of Extruded Food Product Cutting Equipment that is appropriate for high-speed cutting of continuous extruded product.
The CP360 was originally created for the pet food market with special consideration for the abrasives that are often found in dog bones. Upstream accumulation, handling, and a special feed system are critical for achieving the fast-cut operation of multiple portions per second.
Contact Marchant Schmidt for more information, or quote, on Extruded Food Product Cutting Equipment.
- Cleaner & more consistent cuts
- Adaptable to existing equipment
- Non-smearing cut surface
- Wider cutting temperature range
- Reduced down time for sanitation or changeover
- Reduced product loss
- Adapts to various densities and soft toppings
- Clean cut edges