A fully programmable batch style washer that is used to clean and sanitize multi-head radial weigh scale buckets and pans. The machine will accommodate multiple sizes and quantities of scale components. The components are held in position with custom-designed mounting racks that are mobile via rollers and transported by hand to and from a cart. This cart can be moved to the scale location for easy loading. The wash cycles are fully programmable. Pre-wash, wash, rinse, and sanitizer are a few of the functions. Each function can be controlled with time, temperature, and the addition of accurately dispensed chemicals. All of which are programmed in basic recipes from the HMI. Contact Marchant Schmidt for a quote on a scale bucket wash station designed for the food processing industry.
- Internal rack roller supports & guides
- Fully functional HMI controller
- Oscillating Travel-jet wash system
- Plastic V-jet easily removable nozzles
- Dual safety access door latch/lock
- Single use wash water tank